Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
PJTEL section for submission and review of SOTEL2020 Symposium abstracts - abstracts will be blind peer-reviewed and assigned DOIs.
Concise Scholarly-Informed COVID19 Guides
Universities have responded to COVID19 by rapidly transitioning to online learning. To support this rapid transition many university academic support and teaching and learning research centers have developed up to date and contextually relevant practical guides to various key aspects of online learning. This special issue of PJTEL provides an opportunity to extend and share a selection of these practical guides as scholarly informed peer-reviewed concise papers for publishing with a citable DOI. This is a way of curating and distributing these important guides and recognizing their impact upon practice through the Scholarship Of Technology Enhanced Learning. As these guides have generally been through peer review already, we will provide a rapid second round peer review and publishing timeframe.
5-6 pages including references
Times New Roman 10pt
Submission through the PJTEL submission system – choose the “Concise Scholarly-Informed COVID19 Guides” sub-section.
Submissions will be peer reviewed and published in the special issue on a rolling basis. Submissions will accepted from 10 June 2020 until 1 October 2020.
APA6 formatted References with doi’s
SoTEL 2021 Abstract
PJTEL section for submission and review of SOTEL2021 Symposium abstracts - abstracts will be blind peer-reviewed and assigned DOIs.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.