Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in letter to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format. All author identifiers have been removed from the document.
- The text adheres to the formatting and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Separate title page with author names and affiliations.
- Authors have read copyright and creative commons licensing and agree with these conditions.
- Authors have declared any conflict of interest associated with the submission.
- A separate title page with author details and photo is submitted.
Title page and article manuscripts are labelled in the following format:
Title page: "Title page" + "Name of article"
Main manuscript: "Article" + "Name of article"