Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- An abstract (in English) and keywords have been provided
- The title of the paper and the names, affiliations and email addresses of all authors have been provided on a separate page
- Where the text is not in English the name of a potential translator and reviewers have been included (if appropriate)
- The text is 1.5 spaced; Times New Roman 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- All references have been checked and adhere to the guidelines published in the Publication Guidelines of the latest version of the APA style
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided. Refer http://www.crossref.org/
- Unless the Journal Administrator has been notified prior to publication, authors agree that each authors’ contact email address will be included on the front page of the article.
- Authors must declare any potential conflict of interest—be it professional or financial—which could arise with respect to the article. Please use comments below to advise of any conflict.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.