Studies of the Policy process and policy subject-matter of relevance to NZ. This would include a wide range of social science studies with policy relevance.
Timely publication of sound quality studies.
- Academic social scientists, especially in relation to preliminary or Aotearoa/New Zealand-specific versions of their material;
- Social science teachers (including secondary schools, polytechnics);
- Government, NGO etc. policy analysts/researchers;
- Postgraduate students in the Social Sciences and Policy Studies;
- Social research consultants and those in Market and related research industries.
Vol. 3 No. 1 (2023): Vol 3