Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- The text adheres to the formatting and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Separate title page with author names and affiliations
- Authors have read copyright and creative commons licensing and agree with these conditions
- Authors have declared any conflict of interest associated with the submission.